Name: Ji-Huan Guan | 关济寰
Birth Place: Fujian, China
Political Status: Member of the Communist Party of China
- 2015-2020 PhD in University of Chinese Academy of Sciences & Institute of Semiconductor, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing, China.
- 2011-2015 BSc in University of Science and Technology Beijing, Beijing, China.
- 2023-Present Postdoctor in Institute of Semiconductor, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing, China.
- 2020-2022 Postdoctor in Beijing Academy of Quantum Information Sciences & Institute of Semiconductor, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing, China.
- Theory and computation in condensed matter physics, Topological insulator, Topological semimetal, Quantum transport, Quantum information, Complexity science, Artificial intelligence, etc.
- Yi-Ming Dai, Si-Si Wang, Yan Yu, Ji-Huan Guan, Hui-Hui Wang and Yan-Yang Zhang*, Current Carrying States in the Disordered Quantum Anomalous Hall Effect, Chinese Phys. B 31 097302 (2022).
- Yan Yu, Yan-Yang Zhang*, Si-Si Wang, Ji-Huan Guan, Xiaotian Yang, Yang Xia and Shushen Li, Transport through quantum anomalous Hall bilayers with lattice mismatch, New J. Phys. 24, 083029 (2022).
- Si-Si Wang, Yan Yu, Ji-Huan Guan, Yi-Ming Dai, Hui-Hui Wang, and Yan-Yang Zhang*, Boundary effects on orbital magnetization for a bilayer system with different Chern numbers, Phys. Rev. B 106, 075136 (2022).
- Ji-Huan Guan, Yan-Yang Zhang*, Si-Si Wang, Yan Yu, Yang Xia and Shu-Shen Li, Barrier Tunneling and Loop Polarization in Hopf Semimetals, Phys. Rev. B 102, 064203 (2020).
- Si-Si Wang, Yan-Yang Zhang*, Ji-Huan Guan, Yan Yu, Yang Xia, Shu-Shen Li, Numerical study of disorder on the orbital magnetization in two dimensions, J. Phys.: Condens. Matter 32, 335302 (2020).
- Yan Yu, Yan-Yang Zhang*, Lei Liu, Si-Si Wang, Ji-Huan Guan, Yang Xia, and Shu-Shen Li, Chebyshev polynomial method to Landauer–Büttiker formula of quantum transport in nanostructures, AIP Advances 10, 075215 (2020).
- Si-Si Wang, Yan-Yang Zhang*, Ji-Huan Guan, Yan Yu, Yang Xia, and Shu-Shen Li, Localization trajectory and Chern-Simons axion coupling for bilayer quantum anomalous Hall systems, Phys. Rev. B 99, 125414 (2019).
- Ji-Huan Guan, Yan-Yang Zhang*, Wei-Er Lu, Yang Xia and Shu-Shen Li, Barrier tunneling of the loop-nodal semimetal in the hyperhoneycomb lattice, J. Phys.: Condens. Matter 30, 185402 (2018).
- Phone/Wechat: 18810659389
- Personal Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- My Website: https://www.guanjihuan.com
- Google Scholar: https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=j-gilXAAAAAJ
- ORCID: https://orcid.org/0000-0002-7036-2483
- Publons: https://publons.com/researcher/3111885/ji-huan-guan
- ResearchGate: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Ji_Huan_Guan